12 50g bars Dark ChocoPerfection 1 cup heavy whipping cream 3/4 cup SweetPerfection 2 cups chopped walnuts or pecans
1) In a large sauce pan on medium heat, mix the whipping cream and SweetPerfection until warm.
2) Place the ChocoPerfection bars in the sauce pan, and allow to melt. Stir by scraping the bottom of the sauce pan with a heat-proof spatula every 30 seconds or so to move the melted chocolate from the bottom and replace with the yet unmelted bars.
3) Continue to stir/scape/mix until ChocoPerfection is thoroughly melted. Do not allow mix to boil.
4) Add the chopped nuts and stir to combine.
5) Pour fudge into a buttered 9" x 9" pan. Cool at room temperature for one hour and then store fudge in the refrigerator.